Sunday 3 November 2013

Just a quick blog, 

I have been spending a lot of time designing my own website over the last 3 months and I think finally I am happy with it. 

I am going to be adding projects and new crafting goodies on a regular basis although still working full time at the moment to support myself so working lots of nights and weekends to process orders and update stocks. Please support me as I have big plans for the future of Craft With Redfish.

Have a browse of the store now, I am selling off Kanban Toppers and card stock to pave the way for new products (I desperately need the space) Also selling different crafty surfaces and the new Dekromounts which I love, a range of Christmas stocks, charms and embellishments.

http://www.craftwithredfish.co.uk/

I will blog a project on the Dekromounts later today!

Jules 


No comments:

Post a Comment