Sunday 6 July 2014

Liesbeth Fidder Inspired Journal page

Hello

I loved the Canvas on the PaperArtsy blog by Liesbeth Fidder see the details here it uses my favorite designer Lynn Perella

I decided to give this a go and create my very first art journal page to enter into this week challenge as it's been a very long time since I did one I am hooked already doing 2 pages in 1 go and creating the background for the next one. The little black PA journal books are great and I would like to thank Darcy for giving me the courage to give it a go. I can see how fab it will be to have something to "keep" instead of making pieces for family & friends or to sell on.

I hope you like my piece x






I hope you like and can leave a nice comment

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! This is so beautiful! It will be lovely for you to treasure this journal. I love the image you chose for your focal one. This is a stunning choice of colours and there is a lovely tranquillity about it too. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very accomplished piece. Really love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love your flower lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful page, stunning images and fab colours xx

    ReplyDelete